CONGRATULATIONS TO DONNA C. FOR WINNING THIS CONTEST!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENTERING, BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR MORE EXCITING CONTESTS!
Our friends over at Warner Bros. are celebrating the Blu-ray release of their summer hit “The Conjuring” and they want to give one lucky visitor here a copy of The Conjuring on Blu-ray!
Based on a true story, the movie tells the horrifying account of how famed paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren were summoned to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse which they recently bought. In fighting this powerful demonic being, the Warrens find themselves in the middle of the most terrifying case of their lives!
Get The Conjuring on Blu-ray & DVD October 22nd!
5 Things to Know Before You Watch The Conjuring: Interactive GIFs! – Move your mouse across the GIFs to control them and read the freaky facts to prepare for the scariest movie of the year!
The Conjuring 5 Things to know… INTERACTIVE GIFS!
1) The Conjuring is directed by the acclaimed James Wan, the Australian-born director of the fright-fests Insidious and the Saw series. His Twitter handle is @CreepyPuppet. Say no more.
2) The Conjuring has been given an “R” rating by the MPAA. Not because of blood, gore, or violence, but simply because it’s just so scary from start to finish!
3) The Conjuring’s cast and crew experienced creepy events during filming. Scratches appeared out of nowhere on Vera Farmiga’s computer soon after she agreed to act in the movie, the crew were routinely woken by something in the “witching hour” between 3 and 4AM, and the real-life Carolyn Perron fell and broke her hip while visiting the set.
4) The Rhode Island farmhouse where The Conjuring is set once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba, who tried to sacrifice her children to the devil and killed herself in 1863.
5) Hold your applause! The Conjuring will make you terrified to clap! Whether it’s playing a traditional game of hide-and-seek by following the clapping sounds like the mother and daughter in the movie, or being terrorized by ghostly claps in different rooms of the haunted farmhouse, these claps throughout the movie will give you the creeps!
Use the app below to enter this contest. We will select a random winner on November 5, 2013. The prize will be a copy of The Conjuring on Blu-ray!
Again, we will select a random winner on November 5, 2013. You must use the app above to enter. Once a winner is chosen, we will contact them for a mailing address. The Winners reply with shipping address must be received by November 6, 2013. The prize will be sent via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes please. The prize is provided by Warner Bros. and will be shipped from them. Warner Bros. is responsible for providing the prize to the winner and not AfterCredits.com. Each household is only eligible to win 1 The Conjuring Blu-ray via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Giveaway open to the U.S. & Canada only.